Made possible by the
NWA Gives Masterclass
NWA Gives presents NWA Gives Masterclass – a seven week training program for select Northwest Arkansas nonprofit organizations. This nonprofit cohort will focus on communications and fundraising training to scale mission awareness and financial support.
For Spring 2020, we can accept twelve nonprofit organizations to the NWA Gives Masterclass. We encourage each organization to have two representatives attend the Masterclass together.
Any Nonprofit that meets the following requirements is eligible to apply for NWA Gives Masterclass:
- A registered, U.S.-based, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- In good standing with the I.R.S.
- Has a mailing address and/or physical location in one of the following counties: Benton County, Carroll County, Washington County, Madison County, Crawford County, Franklin County, or Sebastian County.
- Participating in NWA Gives 2020
A Well Qualified Nonprofit Will
- Be able to articulate goals for NWA Gives 2020.
- List significant growth opportunities for 2020 and Beyond.
- Demonstrate the organizational ability to implement the training outcomes.
- Participate in all seven training events.
- Have participated in NWA Gives 2019.
Who Should Apply?
- Executive Directors
- Board Members
- Communications Directors & Managers
- Development Directors & Managers
- Nonprofit Founders
- Key volunteers actively forming Communication and Fundraising strategy
Date & Time
Feb 26th to April 9th
Every Wednesday from
10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Wed, Feb 26th (Week 1) – Building a Roadmap
Wed, Mar 4th (Week 2) – Story & Impact
Wed, Mar 11th (Week 3) – Messaging
Wed, Mar 18th (Week 4) – Building Momentum
Wed, Mar 25th (Week 5) – The Ask Cycle
Wed, Apr 1st (Week 6) – Execution
Wed, Apr 8th (Week 7) – Acknowledge & Access
Masterclass Application Key Dates
- Submit Masterclass Application by Feb 18th
- Masterclass Nonprofits Determined by NWA Gives Board by Feb 21st
- Nonprofits Notified by Feb 24th